Friday, October 17, 2008

Things That Make Me Happy (Aside From the Obvious)

On Monday, my bags were stolen out of my car. The biggest loss was the camera that I had used moments before to take my daily picture of each boy, a project I've been working on for a short time, but that means much to me. So until we can afford a replacement camera, there will be a lack of pictures 'round these parts. Incidentally, this is a Thing That Makes Me Cry.

The boys are with Ed until tomorrow evening, and I'm missing them as I often do. When they're gone, I forget the stubborn, shrieking parts of the kids. I end up longing for their laughs and hugs and energy. This is sometimes another Thing That Makes Me Cry.

There are specific things in my life, guaranteed pick-me-ups, that I turn to when I feel down. And since I need a little boost tonight I'm listing them here. Enjoy, and link me some of your own goodies. :)

Free Hugs Campaign
Where the Hell is Matt?
Float On ("Well we'll float on, good news is on the way")
Top That
One Gallon Axe
Hooked on a Feeling, the Hasselhoff version (seriously...wtf?)
White and Nerdy
How is babby formed? (Accompanying "explanation")
Feeling Good
Obama in a bumper car
Einstein on a bike
Cerberus as a puppy
Vonnegut

And what would a post really be without The Obvious?