Sunday, October 26, 2008

Randoms

Declan needed a tissue today. He told me there was sauce coming out his nose.

Last week when I was outside with the kids, I pointed out how the leaves were changing colors. I showed them a tree with leaves that had turned a deep red color and said I thought those were my favorite. The next day, Logan came home from school with a pocket full of leaves that same color which he picked because he knew they were my favorite.

I found some of those cheap plastic bracelets that are the same kind that were popular when I was a kid. (Think Jellies, but in bracelet form.) I bought a stack of black ones, and Chris calls them my Madonna bracelets. I know they're dorky. They make me happy.

Chris finally gave in to a request I've been making for a long, long time and wore an earring this weekend. That also made me happy. I think I might be stuck in the 80s.

"Declan, why are you so quiet?"
"I don't have the talking feeling."

1 comment:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I love jelly bracelets. Are you hooking them together?