Sunday, January 18, 2009

Haircuts and things

We've had some craziness around the house for the past couple weeks, and I've gotten out of my routine. The posting has obviously been scarce. That may not change immediately, either.

On a more amusing note, Logan, Chris, and I were watching "Return of the Jedi" the other night after Declan was in bed. At the end, after the Emporer was destroyed by Vader (sorry if I'm giving away the ending) and Luke and Vader were having their final chat, Logan looked up at me and said, "Did Darth Vader go back to the bright side?"


We did haircuts for the boys yesterday. Chris has been harrassing me for Declan's hippiness. The boy's hair has gotten long and unruly and I've been resistant to cutting it because of the curls. But I think I got it out of my system and we'll keep his hair short and under control until he's old enough to take care of it himself. Here's a picture of him before it was cut (well, the curls in the back while he was looking for "circle cheese" in the fridge). [Crappy photo, but you get the idea, right?]


And here's one of the boys together after getting buzzed down. They were quite excited about life at the moment.

1 comment:

Becky said...

what a great brother picture! and I love the bright side comment.