Friday, September 26, 2008

Randoms

Logan yesterday told me he didn't want to go to school anymore. I asked him why, and he said, "They make me learn things. And I don't think I need to learn anything else."

Last night Logan was adjusting his crotchal region, and I asked if he needed to use the bathroom. His response: "No, these just keep sticking to my legs. Chris is a boy, he knows what that's about." I looked at Chris, who shrugged and said the kid's got a point.

This morning the boys had baths before we left for school and such. Declan got out, and shivered his way down the hall, saying, "I'm so cold. The wind keeps getting me!" While he was getting dressed, he gave me a recap of last night: "I ate my dinner, and then I had PIE! It was bananas and cream. It was AWESOME!"

No comments: